Invaluable Networking Opportunities
There are other peer groups, but not like this
When you join FamilyFarms Group, you become a Member of a peer group with other progressive family farm operations with the same types of goals and challenges. Not only are all Members mid-large size row crop family farms, but we intentionally leave some space between them – Members are not competitors. Hence, there’s comfort in sharing as much as possible in order to help yourselves and help one another.
What makes FamilyFarms Group so much better for you than other groups? No one else combines these core benefits:
- Assistance in implementing the ideas you hear and learn. If you don’t actually apply what you learn, then, so what? We’ll help you put into practice new ideas and concepts
- The group is member-owned – our focus is on operator success
- Long-term focus with goal to provide opportunities for your next generation to continue farming
- Members are independent, but work together to reduce costs and enhance revenues – it’s beyond just sharing information.
- Your competitors are not included
- Only medium & large family-owned row crop operations
Together, these will help you increase efficiency, improve your farm management, and increase farm profitability.DOWNLOAD FREE EBOOK >>