Agriculture training to keep you cutting edge and competitive
“The only sustainable competitive advantage is to learn faster and adapt quicker than your neighbors.” – Farm Futures
To remain competitive, producers must always be improving their business management skills.
While we are not the only option producers have for training, FamilyFarms Group offers Members the only comprehensive training specifically designed for medium to large, family-owned, row-crop farms.
As a Member of FamilyFarms Group, you’ll find training and consulting services for:
- Crop Sales
- Landowner Relations
- Business Development
- and more — all designed to help your family farm stay ahead of the curve.
Agriculture training will help keep you and your farm progressive and cutting-edge with
- 2 large conferences each year – sessions led by ag industry experts, staff, and other producers
- 30 courses offered through classroom and webinar formats
- Conference call training
- Advanced training for General Managers, Operations Managers, and Business Leadership – these include peer group interaction, one-on-one coaching, and implementation planning and review
- Peer group training for Young Farmers, Dads in Succession, Farm Financial Specialists, Growing Farms
“The GM program has been the most valuable training program that we have participated in within FamilyFarms. The close networking with farms experiencing similar ‘growing pains’ has given us invaluable knowledge and confidence moving forward with our aggressive aspirations.” – Jeff
FamilyFarms Group will get you where you need to be in managing a farm in today’s rapidly changing ag environment.
Invest in yourself with the right agriculture training now before it’s too late. Your family farm, your family legacy and your happiness are worth it!DOWNLOAD FREE EBOOK >>